Dandelion / Taraxacum Officinale
3,30 € / 20g
Leaves and aerial parts
Origin: Auvergne, France
Interested in ordering? Please contact us with your list of products. More information under the contact us-page.
The sunny Dandelion is one of the first flowers many children learn to recognize. It is common in many parts of the world, and has been used as a remedial plant by many peoples.
Use and advices:
Infuse 2 teaspoons of Dandelion per teacup and let it steep in 70-80ºC water for about 7 minutes before enjoying. We always recommend drinking herbal infusions in slow sips.
1-3 cups / day, with the recommendation to make pauses in use during the year.
- Persons allergic to plants in the family of Asteraceaes may have reactions using Dandelion.
- Do not combine with the use of anticoagulant medicine.
- Avoid use if you have a heart condition or kidney problems.
- It is not recommended to use Dandelion during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Follow recommended intake and do not over consume.
Dandelion leaves are harvested in the spring, from the moment it comes up from the earth to the formation of flower buds. Harvest on a dry and warm day, and always in clean areas. The fresh flowers are also edible and can be used in salads or in making flower vine. As with all wild plant harvesting, make certain of your identification of the plant prior to collecting and consuming.
The availability of the plants that we propose can vary during the year, as nature itself changes with the season, and our stock. If you require large quantities, please contact us in advance.